Elsight develops the next-generation video & data transmission from the field. We’re looking for skilled installers. The installer will join our operations team. The team provides system deployment and integration for customers, ensuring the customer systems are well deployed and functioning.
The installer role is to install and maintain Elsight vehicle systems on customer sites. The installer is also part of the support team of experts, providing technical support and expert guidance on products’ use as part of an overall solution.
- Low voltage electrical and electronics system orientation
- Customer and service oriented
- Good troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Well organized, excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Self-driven with entrepreneurial capabilities
- Perceptive, fast learner, creative, and able to perform well under pressure
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- At least 2 years’ experience in working as an installer
- 30% travel ability abroad
- Practical electronics engineer – advantage
- Experience in Worldwide installations – advantage
How to Apply
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +972 772 016 900.