Elsight develops the next-generation of video monitoring C&C Center. Our ambitions reach far beyond just video. Our solution needs to give the customer a full control over his operations on the field.
We’re looking for skilled developers in the area of computer science, large-scale system design, networking, security, and user interface design. As a software engineer, you work in a small team and can gain responsibility, affect a lot on your product and get promoted very fast.
In this job you will work directly under the VP R&D of the company and can build your future based on your skills and personality.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
We’re aiming for the highest standards in each of the processes in the development links, from documenting to debug tests and Q.A.
- Experience in designing large-scale .NET systems.
- Experience with Microservices architecture pattern.
- Extensive knowledge of software design-patterns.
- Experience of at least 1 year in WCF.
- Experience of at least 3 years in back-end development.
- Extensive knowledge and knowhow of TCP/IP network.
- Experience with version control.
- Quick learner.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pushing the impossible. Creative and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Task Management – expanding main goals into sub-tasks.
- Efficient and punctual.
How to Apply
Submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to +972 772 016 900.