Elsight develops the next-generation video & data transmission from the field. We’re looking for skilled developers in the area of computer science, networking, security, and user interface design. As a software engineer, you work in a small team and can gain responsibility, affect a lot on your product and get promoted very fast. In this job you will work directly under the VP R&D of the company and can build your future based on your skills and personality.
With your technical expertise, you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Experience of least 2-3 years of development with TCP/UDP sockets.
- Extensive knowledge Unix OS (bash, filesystem, processes, drivers, kernel).
- Experience of at least 2-3 years with python.
- Experience of at least 2 years with Client-Server architectures.
- Experience with version control.
o Experience with C/C++.
o Understanding layer2 network, how VPN works, PPP tunnels.
o Experience with C#.
o Experience with PHP.
o Experience with web technologies (JQuery, JS, Node.JS, React, etc.).
- Quick learner.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pushing the impossible. Creative and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Task Management – expanding main goals into sub-tasks.
- Efficient and punctual.
How to Apply
Submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to +972 772 016 900.