The Pre-sales engineer will join Elsight’s technical team and collaborate with the sales/customer support team by providing expertise on Elsight’s products and solutions. The Pre-sales engineer will determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and respond to requests for information (RFI) or requests for proposals (RFP’s) from customers, while supplying the technical details of proposed solutions. This customer-facing role is a key part of the sales organization working directly with sales, marketing and engineering. As such, Pre-sales engineer will also provide post-sale support to customers when needed.
• At least 3 years as a Pre-sales engineer – MUST
• Technical knowledge in Security
• Strong Pre-sales skills; Technical and Commercial oriented engineer
• Proven Hands-On experience
• Superior service orientation, high dedication and a systematic view
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Willing to travel up to 30%
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills and well organized
• Self-driven with entrepreneurial capabilities
• Creative, open-minded and out of the box thinker
• Good troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
• Dedicated and team player
• Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
• Foreign citizenship – advantage
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +972 772 016 900.