Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing marketing strategy of the company, and conducting the following marketing activities:
- Create and maintain relevant content for the company brochures, presentations, sales materials, newsletters, and website.
- Manage newsletter distribution and drip marketing strategies of the company
- Manage all marketing related projects such as creating new marketing website, exhibitions, etc.
- Work closely with company’s marketing vendors (such as designers, PR companies, etc) to achieve company’s marketing goals
- Maintain Company’s social media outlets such as LinkedIn and Facebook, etc.
- Manage and oversee company’s leads acquisition activity:
– Manage PPC campaign manager (whether in-house or outsource)
– Be involved in building online campaigns with regards to positioning, content, keywords, etc.
- Provide daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting on marketing activities and revenues generated by marketing activities
- Analyze and optimize on an on-going basis for higher revenue generating activities
- Previous content writing experience of at least 3 years.
- English at a mother tongue level
- Hebrew at a mother tongue level
- Has worked previously in a high tech company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Knowledge of WordPress and HTML
Submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to +972 772 016 900.