- Source, qualify and approach potential customers as well as system integrators.
- Manage independently the entire sales cycle including pre-sales, follow-up and closing.
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Monitor and report on sales activities for management
- Participate in sales events as required by the company
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Concurrent with the above functions, take an active role in industry events and associations, building relationships with key opinion leaders and industry experts.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and business development in the field of Medical or Broadcasting
- Strong contacts in the vertical of Medical or Broadcasting internationally
- Proven demonstration of successfully achieving sales goals
- Excellent communication skills – with prospects/customers as well as internally
- Technical orientation
- Excellent negotiator
- Ability to build own pipeline
- Highly self-motivated
- Fluent English (Native/Full processional proficiency)
- High level of Hebrew
- Availability for travel
- Additional Languages
- Working in SBO (SAP business one) environment
- Has worked in EMEA, Lat Am or USA Market
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +972 772 016 900.